- We installed protective shields between tutor and student.
- Masks should be worn when entering/exiting the building.
- The tutor and student may take masks off once in chairs and protective shield is safely between them.
- Desk space, chairs, and shield will be sanitized after each student.
- Hand sanitizer is provided and used when entering/exiting the building.
- No food will be permitted at the office.
Drop off/pick up:
In an attempt to limit the number of people in our office, we are instituting a new policy.
- Pull up to the front doors and wait for your child’s tutor to come to the front door. He/she will open the door welcome your child into the office. Similarly at pickup, pull up and wait for your child to be escorted out of the office.
- DO NOT send in your child if he/she has a cough, fever, or is not feeling well. We will call you to pick him/her up if there are any symptoms present during tutoring.
- If you have to enter the building for any reason, you must wear a mask.